Kelowna mediation services can be useful in a number of different situations. However, it isn’t always the right course to take. Depending on the severity of your problem, mediation might not be the best option. Although, in many cases, it can be the most cost-effective and yield the best solution. If you aren’t sure when mediation would be appropriate, continue reading below. We have put together a list of times when you may want to consider trying Kelowna mediation services.
Appropriate Scenarios to Use Kelowna Mediation Services:
The earlier that a dispute undergoes mediation, the more likely it is to be solved. However, if the issue sits for too long, the individuals involved are more likely to stand by their opinion. Because of this, it is important that parties decide on mediation as soon as possible. Mediation is great under the following circumstances:
- The parties involved would like to maintain a working relationship with each other in the future.
- The parties involved would like the issue to be resolved in private.
- There is an equal balance in power between each party.
- The problem cannot be ignored and/or a specific solution will be needed.
- Other options to come to an agreement are too costly in time and/or in money.
- The individuals would rather go through an informal process that provides more flexibility.
- Everyone agrees that they would like to try and settle things in a meeting.
These are some of the conditions that allow for a successful mediation. If the involved parties are not in agreement about one or more of the listed items, mediation might not be the right course of action. If you are curious if Kelowna mediation services are right for you, contact me today. I’d be happy to help you find a solution to your problems. Be sure to check out my social media page here for additional information.
No comments yet